An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Pro team, based in the Sony Nordic offices in Ballerup. With the strategy direction given from Pan Nordic Product Marketing Digital Imaging (PPM-DI) in Sony Europe Ltd., you will be expected to support the Pro business manager for sales and marketing operations of Sony’s digital imaging products and their peripherals, which are developed for professional photography and video purpose.
“Sony Product” to be supported:
FF Mirrorless cameras and lenses and video cameras Key activities marketing and sales activities at the professional photography business
- After sales support for the professional photographers.
- Technical support and technical product training for professional photographers (via phone, e-mail or face to face).
- Supporting the Pro business manager for planning, organization and execution of SDS dealer workshops.
- Supporting the Pro business manager for planning, organization and execution of Pro conferences.
- Supporting planning and execution of service depots at major sports events.
- Supporting for creating monthly report and sales force management.
- Managing the loan equipment and supporting the repair process of the professional users.
In addition to the general support of the pro-business activities and after sales support of the professional customers, you will also be expected to participate at Pan European marketing activities such as public events, collecting market data, content for social media and material for marketing and PR purpose
- Event report and customer visit report
- Proactive organisation of professional user workshops (SDS dealer pro workshop) according to store request.
- Proper answer (professional business-related topics) to tech questions sent from SDS dealer stores and key/ account managers.
Technical support and maintain the pro-business retention marketing, management of all probusiness administrative work for optimize the internal service, sales and marketing process.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask • Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to actively listen and professionally communicate with others to achieve mutual goals.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while meeting established deadlines and quality standards.
- Skilled in customer interactions.
- Ability to provide administrative direction and management to support systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently.
Sony Electronics offers product-training and an exciting position in a rapidly developing industry. The digital imaging division is growing, and the person appointed will have the opportunity to be part of the expansion of Sony Electronics in 2018.
In addition, you will become part of a very pleasant working environment, with good conditions. The appointment will take place through the company Retail United AB. Retail United has its head office in Stockholm and manages the entire Nordic staff who work in retail for Sony Electronics. Read more about it here; www.retailunited.se/om-oss
About the outsourcer
Sony Electronics is a subsidiary of Sony. Through our TV, camera and audio division, Sony Electronics provides the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, as well as easy connectivity to Sony’s world of products. Sony Electronics has a workforce of around 5,000 people and is expanding in the Nordics. Global functions are located in Tokyo and the company is represented in some of the largest markets in the world. The four offices engaged in research and product development are located in Tokyo, Beijing, Lund and Silicon Valley. Our strategic partnerships include cooperation with FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association), the WTA (Women’s Tennis Association) and Facebook
Employer: Retail United AB
Job Title: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COORDINATOR
Industry: Retail and trade/Marketing and advertising/Electronics
Job Function: Sales/Product Sales/Consultant/Business Coordination/Administration
Place: Copenhagen Deadline: ASAP
Duration: Fulltime, 3 months trial and after that permanent fulltime